THE RUSH 700 NITRO
A new addition to the family! The Rush 700 Nitro (Katana) by Evolution Helicopters is our first nitro helicopter release. Based on the proven building blocks of the Rush 700 Evo platform such as the ultra responsive rotor head, direct-servo setup and torque dampen auto-rotation hub, the Rush 700 Nitro delivers a whole new level of agility, transmission efficiency based on new innovations in engine performance and new thinkings such as round shape fuel tank to the 700-size nitro helicopter scene. Like its 700 electric counter part, the Rush 700 Nitro is ready to be to a 750-size (using 750mm blades) with the optional stretched kit. So, the sky awaits you to dominate. What are you waiting for?
- Ultra smooth and over-sized 114T straight CNC Polyoxymethylene main gear;
- Harden steel CNC 14T straight (optional 13T, 15T) engine pinion gear;
- Ultra smooth 104T helical CNC Polyoxymethylene auto-rotation gear;
- Ultra smooth 21T helical CNC Polyoxymethylene counter gear;
- Ultra smooth 24T straight CNC Polyoxymethylene front bevel gears;
- Dual ball bearing supported heavy duty one-way hub assembly with sprag style clutch bearing;
- Dual ball bearing supported auto-rotation hub with torque dampen mechanism integrated; and
- Injection 24T straight bevel gears in tails gears with harden steel shaft.
MAIN ROTOR HEAD SYSTEM
- Ultra responsive and super smooth rotor head;
- Robust main blade grips with 3 bearings pre-fitted into each blade grip;
- 10mm heavy duty spindle shaft using M8 lock nuts for more robustness and added locking assurance;
- 1 piece flap dampers;
- Compact and solid 1-piece center hub; Rotor head design combined phasing/pitch/cyclic control levers operational precision and low servo loading;
- Heavy duty high stretch nylon plastic ball links for today’s high-power demands;
- Compact swash plate with maintenance friendly design;
- Stainless steel linkage balls for strength and improved wear resistance;
- Turnbuckle style swash linkage rods (aileron, elevator); and
- Turnbuckle style pitch linkage rods;
- Triple main shaft bearing block support;
- Engine shaft bearing block with double bearing support;
- Front mounted tail servo avoid exhaust fume caused potential electronic failure;
- Protective flybarless gyro mounting compartment inside the chassis and canopy;
- Ample space for modern electronics and RX battery. Quick and easy to install/remove lightweight carbon fibre trays;
- Direct servo to swash linkage with all steel turnbuckles linkage rods.
- Precision cut carbon fiber main frame and other chassis parts in beautiful and stealth-looking matte black finish;
- Lightweight alum. canopy thumb screws included for safely securing the canopy; and
- Canopy pin break away system for reduced frame damage.
- Ultra rigid aluminum tail boom;
- Ultra rigid aluminum torque tube shaft with four (4) ball bearing supports for optimal TT rotation and reduced vibration;
- Split ring tail control rod guides for easy install/removal;
- Compact tail hub and gear box;
- Dual supported pitch mechanics;
- Anti-twist tail case w/ safety locking pin screw; and
- Dual radial and thrusted tail blade grips.
FUEL TANK, ENGINE & CLUTCH
- First in the industry with an innovative round shape fuel tank for optimal fuel in-take and minimize the shifts of weight “load” (vs. a squared tank) in aggressive 3D flying;
- 1-piece CNC clutch hub integrated with over-size alum fan;
- Harden CNC steel 14T straight (optional 13T, 15T) engine pinion gear;
- Heavy duty steel clutch and clutch pad;
- Dual bearing support pinion / starter / clutch bell stack with extra alum doubler supports;
- CNC clutch bell with two round magnet slots for gov requirement;
- Rugged yet lightweight 1-piece CNC alum. engine mount with optional torque plate;
- Titanium front tail pitch bridging rod to reduce tail servo load, and offers corrosion resistance;
- Titanium throttle linkage rod; and
- Both titanium rods are have a section of knurl surface pattern for easy plastic ball link installation.
- Your style is at your command!
- Go with our high-quality stock “Sun Blade” air-brush painted bullet style canopy with superb aerodynamic characteristics or choose the one the color pattern you like from our canopy selection; and
- Select from 3 types of landing skids – plastic white skids with silver alum. tubes, plastic black skids with black alum. tubes, or the optional sleek & low-profile matte black carbon fibre landing skids.
- Length: – mm (without canopy)
- Height: – mm
- Width: – mm
- Air frame only with canopy weight: – kg
- Approximate Ready to fly weight: – kg
- Main Rotor Diameter with 710mm blades : – mm
- Tail Rotor with 115mm blades: – mm
- Torque Tube drive gear ratio: 4.952:1 (104T/21T)
Configure your own Rush 700 Nitro Kit
Starting from US$800
Standard Stock Rush 700 Nitro Kit